Due to a combination of a trade embargoes from other countries and a new customs union with Vietnam, there is a solid demand for air cargo direct to Russia, especially Siberian cities. We have a regular air cargo business sending typically flowers, fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea, herbs and garments for our clients.
We can assist with setting up your airline cargo permissions including preparing the IATA documents to apply for your airline’s own cargo specific AWB number if you do not already have one. We will then coordinate with local government here on related cargo contracts such as customs, screening and security. We can then arrange your contracts with the airport ramp side cargo transportation, warehouse and cold storage facilities here.
We promote the cargo service direct to customers. We already have thousands of social media followers interested and a couple of hundred companies making cargo enquiries. For our customers we:
• Coordinate with airlines for the booking
• Support customers to deliver cargo to Cam Ranh airport (including domestic flight connections where needed)
• Supervise cargo screening, loading or offloading
• Printing documents and issue AWB for the shipment
• Coordinating containers and pallets with the airline
• Handover of the legal documents to captain
We assist in checking and preparing all of the air cargo documents for our customers including:
• Commercial contract
• Customs Introduction
• Certificates (such as phyto sanitary)
• Airway Bill (AWB) in 15 different coloured copies using a special AWB printer
• Cargo manifest